Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blackbeard's Seafood Island : Feel the Beach of their Boodle Feast

What comes to your mind when you hear the word seafood? fish? mine is swimming in a sea that is full of shrimps and crabs that is already cooked. I love seafood and I am so thankful that I don't have any allergies eating any kind of it. Steak is good but still I prefer seafood for my tummy. Glad that I got a chance to eat in a restaurant that serves good seafood and it is Blackbeard's Seafood Island Northsore Grill which is located in Corte De Las Palmas, Alabang Town Center.











Blackbeard's Seafood Island is another one of "The Red Crabs Restaurants". The place is so nice and I believe that a person who loves beach like me will truly love this place too. Flowers on the walls, surfboards, colorful mat chairs, chandeliers made of straw and a lot of  things that only a beach lover can enjoy.


What is the important thing that we should not forget when going to a beach? it's the food of course! :p But if you are stuck in the city, looking for a relaxing place that looks like a beach and craving for a good food... Blackbeard's Seafood Island is the answer! I will let you see what kind of food they have that really makes me happy ^____^

Pinoy Nachos
Tuna and Crab Meat Sisig
Garlic and Cheese Overload Oysters
Crispy Sisig con Bagnet
Ensaladang Urdaneta
San Mig Clams
Let's do the Liempo
watermelon shake

pineapple shake
guyabano shake
green mango shake

sampler de grande
Prawns in Chili and Garlic
Steamed Lapu-Lapu
Pork BBQ
Crispy Dinuguan Classic
crab

Pakbet de Vigan with Bagnet
2nd Floor
Tali Beach
What I love in this restaurant is that me and my friends are having fun while eating. We can open the crabs, unwrap the shrimps and put the rice in our mouth using our bare hands without feeling awkward. hahaha! Shyness are out in this restaurant because a lot of customers eat with their hands too. That is how delicious their food is.

Clams in french garlic soup





I almost taste it all. I love Pinoy Nachos because of the crispiness of the nachos and the soft bits of ripe mango. When it come to sisig, i would prefer tuna and crab meat than any other regular sisig, this is good for all the people who do not know how to open crabs hahaha! when it comes to prawns, I like the combination of the garlic and chili and it is good for "pulutan". For the soup, one sip is not enough if my soup would be San Mig Clams. Looking at these photos makes me feel hungry again. If I will be given another chance to go back to this place, I will take my family and will let them experience the goodness I felt every food that I put inside my mouth.
Chef John Paul Sentero - behind those delicious foods (cute)


me and my friend alex




Thank you so much Blackbeard's Seafood Island (food), Ms. Xchosa(invitation) and Alex(choosing me to be part of this group and for the pictures ^_^

No comments: