Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Body Loves The Ritz Spa (Malate)

My mom told me that when I was a child, I do have a poor health. I can't stand too much cold and too much heat. That is why until now my body can't easily adjust when climate changes so fast. Being a working girl is hard for me, travelling so far just to be in the office on time, skipping lunch when it is needed, going home late and not having enough rest really makes me so unhealthy.

I have made a promise that every day-off I must give enough pamper to myself. The only thing that I can do is to  change the color of my nail polish and foot spa. Though I have enough money to pay for a whole body massage, I still don't know where to go.







Sauna
Steam
Then one day I got an invitation from The Ritz Spa in Malate to try their service for free! This is my first time to experience a total relaxation in a spa. I am so happy that day because I'm with my girl friends nice, edel and mee-i who already know the rules inside the spa.
edel, nicely, irishell, mee-i



At the lobby with my friends alex, flow, jeman with Ms. xchosa and Ms. evy, attendants gave each one of us a bracelet, I wonder what it is for. When we're inside the locker room I just the realized that the bracelet is the key for the locker assigned to us. They gave us sanitized Bathrobes, Towels, Slippers and Shorts. At first I was totally shocked when they told me that I needed to take off all my clothes. I am so shy to do it but then when I saw a lot of girls walking naked i said "okay, i'll take of my clothes and will take the shyness out of my mind.. this is it!" hahaha! and yes, nobody cares if your walking naked inside the spa.







irishell and mee-i
We took a shower first to get rid all of the dirt in our skin. Then we tried Jacuzzi. I love the bubbles which makes me feel like someone is doing a light massage on my back. Next is the Steam, I was afraid to go inside because of the exaggerated smoke inside the room. But then i find it very relaxing because of the peppermint scent that goes inside my lungs whenever I inhaled a lot of it. Then Sauna, It is so hot! i can feel my fat is melting hahaha! :) after that we headed to the massage room. waiting for our turn. :)









After the whole body massage, I can totally say that I am fully rejuvenated. Thanks "The Ritz Spa" for giving back my energy. Will see you again soon! ^_^
Thanks Ms. Xchosa, Alex and Mee-i (for the pictures) :p

No comments: