Friday, April 8, 2011

Republic of Cavite Restaurant

Let's talk about Cavite. I've been living here in Bulihan, Silang, Cavite for almost 16 years but I never had a chance to check the other places here. The only place that we always visit in Cavite is Tagaytay.

Tagaytay has a very beautiful view that tourists really loves to see. There are a lot of restaurants around this place but none of them represents Cavite's native delicacies. For me, place wouldn't be that good if I am feeling hungry. Would you still visit that place if they can't give you good food? of course not!

Cavite has a lot of stories to tell. It is so famous when it comes to Philippine History. I admit, I am not that good in history. All I know is that Imus is the capital of Cavite and the National Road was named after Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo who is our first President. (Thanks Google!) ^_^

Do you think that a history, nice view and good food can experience in just one place?
Try Republic of Cavite!
Represents Heroism and Patriotism
The Republic is a replica of Emilio Aguinaldo's mansion in Kawit, Cavite and has rooms and function halls aptly named after historic places.

BULWAGANG CUENCA









MUNTING TAGAYTAY

PLAZA DE ARMAS






SALA DE GOBERNADOR



This place is so cozy. This is the best place to unwind and relax. As I have said earlier, place would not be popular if their food is not good. So we tried their specialties and this is what I ate:













...and this is my plate :)

Now, the only advice that I can give you is to make sure that you're not on "diet" mode when you wanted to visit Republic of Cavite. I can surely tell you that you cannot resist your hunger... hahaha!

I promised myself to visit this place again together with my family. My Dad will surely love this place and their food. :)


No comments: