Friday, April 8, 2011

John Bamboo Restaurant by Red Crab

I want to tell you that I am a Filipino food lover. But still I wanted to try dishes of different international cuisines. Who would forget siomai and siopao of China? Have you tried sushi and tempura of Japan? I will never get tired eating Burritos and Taco of Mexico! Pizza and Pasta of Italy are the all-time favorite of all kids! But there's this dish that I really love to try... It's the Indonesian cuisine!

On my busy life, I never got any chance to try other cuisines. The reason is that I am really afraid to waste my money paying for a food that is not so good. Then I saw "John Bamboo"... It's a restaurant! hahaha!


John Bamboo is an Indonesian cuisine and one of the new restaurant under the management of Red Crab's Group of Companies. You can find this restaurant in Nuvali (Sta. Rosa, Laguna).




So how's the taste? I will just let you salivate just by looking at what I ate when I visited John Bamboo... hahaha! so here it goes:

SOUP BUNTUT
classic Indonesian oxtail soup
LUMPIA SEMARANG
fried spring roll stuffed with bamboo shoots
BALINESE SEAFOOD CHOWDER
creamy seafood soup with Indonesian spices
BAKWAN JAGUNG MANIS
sweetcorn fritters
MIXED SEAFOOD SATE SAMPLER
fish, squid and prawns sate served with peanut sauce
SODA GEMBIRA, ICE CENDOL, SOUP BUAH, ICE CAMPUR
MIE GORENG
fried egg noodles with vegetables, chicken and shrimps
BEEF SEMUR
beef in spicy coconut milk
BEBEK GORENG DENGAN SAMBAL
fried crispy duck with assortment of sauce
TUMIS KANGKONG DENGAN TEMPE
sauteed kangkong with chili and fried fermented soybeans
BEEF RENDANG
beef in spicy coconut milk
CLASSIC PORK SATE
grilled pork loin skewers with peanut sauce
NASI GORENG GILA
John Bamboo house nasi goreng plate

And now that you saw what I ate, I can now tell you that the food is really good! Here's the price:

menu and price lists
 It's kulitan time again...

alex and irishell
edel, nice, mee-i, flow and irishell
chef peter
me and chef nur (indonesian)
chef nur, ms. xchosa, ms. evy and chef peter
irishell

Thanks John Bamboo for letting me experienced the hottest taste of Indonesian foods!
Thanks Ms. Xchosa and Alex for inviting me here... ^_^

No comments: