Monday, August 9, 2010

How Real Leaf Changed Our Lives

         We all know that soda helps us to satisfy our thirst because of its delicious taste. That is why soda is one of the favorite drinks of my family and I am one of them. Though I know that it is not a healthy drink still I wanted to drink it. But because my doctor told me that soda really harms my body, I started not to drink soda anymore.

          Now I am looking for an excellent substitute for sugar in drinks and food.


          Then I saw Green Tea Real Leaf made by The Coca-Cola Company!


          I know that Green Tea has its Theanine that enhances learning and concentration, normalizes blood pressure, reduces cholesterol, anti-cancer, increases immunity, alleviates PMS and of course lose weight!

          At first I am afraid to taste it because I really don't like the taste of the tea. But wait, it has three delightful flavors: Honey Lemon, Honey Lychee and Honey Apple! Well, my favorite fruit is apple. It is not just because of its sweet taste but because of its benefit to reduce the risk of having a breast cancer. It also has a touch of sweet taste of honey that has a great natural source of carbohydrates, which provide strength and energy to our bodies that we really need everyday.


          The great thing about Real Leaf Green Tea is that it certainly will not harm you. The fact that it has a very healthy benefit I also cannot deny that it is so sweet, deliciously reviving and very refreshing.


          I love the sweet taste of Honey Apple so I'm recommending it to my friends and to my family. This is going to be a healthy habit from now on!


Follow Real Leaf Green Tea on

No comments: